Wednesday, November 23, 2011

"Beginnings are always messy" - John Galsworthy

Welcome!

Where to begin? For starters, thank you for bearing with me in this new venture- and adventure. I was inspired to create a blog of my own after reading my friend Katie's (read it here!). While I'm surrounded by words, books, and technology every day, I hadn't found it in me to commit to a daily (or even wheneverish) blog. But I'm putting my foot down. It's time to get started.

What is this blog for?

* A place for exploring the "everyday" to the "out of the ordinary" life experiences

* Following my journey as a lover of literature

* A spot for booklists, favorite quotes, and a model for how books have shaped my life

* Tackling the obstacles of life and encouraging others to become positive impacts on the world

* For all the in betweens

So who am I? Well, I'll get to that later. For now, thank you for visiting and I'm excited to see what will come of this cute little thing.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE! :) So glad that you are entering the blog world and I look forward to reading lots more!

    ReplyDelete